Friday, 13 May 2016

Week 39


SHOWTIME!
SO MANY ANIMALS.


What was your favourite part of the Arts Festival?

Our Arts Festival Reflections:

Max : I can strut like a peacock.

Dhruv : I'm as strong as an ox.

Summer : When I was performing I had butterflies in my tummy.

Sophie : I enjoyed the singing the most. "You can use your binoculars."

Keertana : I can swim like a dolphin.

Sam : I really enjoyed singing the song "So many animals inside of me!"

Alex : I enjoyed singing "The Lion sleeps tonight" because I could use my voice and say "Awoooo".

Anika : I really enjoyed singing the song "So many animals" and I think I did a great job introducing our performance.

Levent : I really liked presenting the poem. My favourite part of the poem was when I was tucked in a tree trunk.

Matias : I loved singing "So many animals" because I could do the actions. I liked seeing my mom in the audience.

Humza : I liked the part about "So many animals."  The song was really nice to sing. It is such a good song. I was so happy to see my mom.

Tara : My favourite part was to see my dad. I also enjoyed singing the songs. My favourite song was "So many animals" because we also dance it in ballet class.

Chloe : I loved acting like a monkey. It was fun.

Jordan : I loved to swim like a dolphin on stage. Dancing is one of the favourite things I do on stage.

Charlotte : I did a great job strutting like a peacock. It made me feel like a beautiful peacock when I danced on stage.

Sneha : I liked "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" song the most because I like lions and really enjoy learning more about them.

Hana : I liked swimming like a dolphin on stage. I am proud of my facial expressions on stage. It gave Mrs. M a smile on her face.

Ishaan : I liked singing the song "So many animals", because the part that says "set them free" made me happy. I could put my hands up to show my feelings.

Lara : I really liked singing "The Lion Sleeps tonight". I enjoyed being a giraffe on stage. The tiger is also one of my favourite animals.

Freddie : I loved to see all the moms and dads in the audience. I really liked what all the other K2 students were doing. Everybody's show was great!

Luca : I liked learning the songs and dance.

Aryan, we missed you on stage today, but you did a great job during the dress rehearsal. We hope you feel better soon!

These are only a FEW of the lovely pictures we have to share with you. Mr Dave Caleb took some lovely pictures that we would love to share with all of you. We will find a plan to share the entire folder and the video with you all VERY SOON!



























Celebration Time!























Thank you to Mrs Katy Kay, Sophie's mom, for being our Mystery Reader on Thursday. We really enjoyed the story about Beekle, the "unimaginary" friend, and loved sharing our stories about our imaginary friends.





Notices and Reminders:

PE Workshare on Wednesday, May 18th at 10:50
Field trip to Playeum on Thursday, May 19th
Professional Development Day for teachers - No School - Friday May 20th

Happy Weekend everyone.




Enjoy a video clip of our performance:


No comments:

Post a Comment